Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Glimpse of Normality Today

A small pleasure I had today in watching my speech teacher watch me succeed. What is so interesting is not a matter of what I succeeded at but the fact that I registered us both at the same time. Several years ago I took an Interpersonal Communications course all about interactive communication. The only problem was it did not reflect my communication apparatus. I am single modal on input and output. To attend to you is to lose myself as a feedback. But today I saw us both simultaneously. I have never experienced that before. It scared me at first. Mom kept asking "what is wrong". Then it heightened me to overload, but it did not extinguish the experience. It is a new experience I hope repeats. It is another breakthrough for me I think. Teaching me would be so much easier to like. I love glimpses of your existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment